- 3 day intensive course 9.30am – 3pm
- 15 hours high quality tutoring and group work
- Small groups of 6 – 10 students
- Highly experienced tutors
- Personal feedback
- Practice tests reading, listening, writing and speaking
- Idea brainstorming and vocabulary building
- Networking with other students taking IELTS
- Standard price £525 per person (limited deals and offers available)
- Excludes transfers, exam fees, accommodation and course books
What topics will you cover?
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|Morning||– Exam overview- Group Speaking Activities
– Group topic idea brainstorming
|– Feedback practice tests- How to write an essay||– Feedback essays- Writing data, graphs, charts|
|Afternoon||– Reading skills – not givens, keywords, locating key information||– Essay plans||– Speaking practice group work and 1 to 1 with tutor- Feedback and rewards|
|Evening||-Self-study listening practice test /reading practice test||-Self-study practice writing test / plan speaking activity|
The course combines group activities, self-study practice tests and 1 to 1 tutor time
*Please note this timetable is just a sample. The activities and day plan are liable to change
- Located 15 mins from Stansted Airport.
- 35 mins from London Liverpool Street.
- 30 mins from Cambridge.
Accomodation and overnight stays
Due to our location, there is plenty of low cost accomodation near our teaching venue. We are also very well located if you wanted to combine your trip with visits to London and Cambridge.